Skip to main content

Buckeye BBC Spotlight: Emily

This summer Buckeye BBC was pleased to have Emily on board our team. She is very happy with the work she accomplished and agreed to share some of her thoughts on our internship program!

Favorite part about your summer internship:
My favorite part about my internship was having the opportunity to work in a fun and high energy office. There was never a dull moment and I was constantly learning something new to apply in the field and in life.
How it will help with your future or what you learned:

As a business major, everything I learned from the marketing/sales aspects and customer behavior to the professional and personal communication skills will continue to help me in my future academics and career.
What you liked, didn’t like, recommend, would change, any advice:

I appreciate the hands-on training from day one and the independence that I gained with merit based accomplishments. Having the opportunity to train others once I reached a leadership position was also rewarding. As a new leader, I was able to identify with people and help them overcome challenges that I had recently faced. I was exhausted after most days, but there was always a sense of accomplishment as I could set goals for the next day to improve.

My advice for future interns would be to take full advantage of every opportunity, make mistakes and learn from them, and do not be afraid to ask stupid questions. Go to team and office nights because they’re a great opportunity to explore different places in Columbus and get to know coworkers on a more personal level.
School, Major, Hobbies:

I am a Columbus, Ohio native, majoring in business administration at Northeastern University in Boston. I love playing tennis, traveling with my family/friends, hiking, and photographing everything along the way.
Overall experience with Buckeye BBC:

Overall, I had a really great experience with Buckeye BBC. As I mentioned before, there was truly never a dull moment. In the morning, I had fun learning from my peers and in the afternoon I had fun talking to different people in the field. 

Comments

  1. If you had financial problems, then it is time for you to smile. You only need to contact Mr. Benjamin with the amount you wish to borrow and the payment period that suits you and you will have your loan within three working days. I just benefited for the sixth time a loan of 700 thousand dollars for a period of 180 months with the possibility of paying before the expiration date. Mr Benjamin has be helping me with loan.Make contact with him and you will see that he is a very honest man with a good heart.His email is lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com and his WhatApp phone number is + 1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buckeye BBC Spotlight: Alex

Meet our Autumn Social Media Intern, Alex! We are excited to have her as a part of our growing Buckeye BBC crew, learning new skills, and helping manage our social media! Want to know a little more about her? School: The Ohio State University Major: Journalism and Strategic Communications Year: Junior Goals for Internship: I have a few goals for my internship with Buckeye BBC. I would like to learn more about the business side of social media and how companies keep up their brand and remain relevant. Also, I want more experience in creating content for social media. I think this internship is going to help better my social media and communication skills for any future endeavors I may have. Hobbies: Although I don’t have much time for it anymore, my favorite hobby has always been reading. Other than that, I love to travel and try new foods. Hometown: Waynesfield, Ohio

Buckeye BBC Spotlight: Halle

Meet our Fall HR: Payroll and Brand Management Intern, Halle! We are excited to have her as a part of our growing Buckeye BBC crew, learning new skills, and helping manage our brand and grow our team! Want to know a little more about her? School : The Ohio State University Major : Strategic Communications major with minors in Spanish, Media Production, and Film Studies Year : Junior Goals For Internship : My goals are to gain experience in a modern, high energy work environment. Hobbies : Exercising,hanging with friends, and going to movies. Hometown : Long Beach, NY

Buckeye BBC Record Broken AGAIN!

Well he is at it again!  After setting the record for days to hit standards to account management promotion, we would like to congratulate Joe for breaking the record for account management production in a week! Keep up the great work Joe!  We see big things coming from you VERY SOON!