Skip to main content

Buckeye BBC Spotlight: Erika Fuge

Hometown: Spencerville, OH

School/Major: THE Ohio State University / Material Science and Engineering

Fun Fact:  I adopted a puggle named Macy
Biggest Strength: Friendliness and Relatibility  

Hobbies: taking my dogs to the dog park, hanging out with family, eating delicious food!

Never Leave the House Without: phone

Favorite Long Term Goal: opening a dog reserve

Quick Answer Time!
Mountains or Beach
Beach
Coffee or Tea or Energy Drink
Coffee

Winter or Summer
Summer

Water or Snow (ski/boarding)
Water

I’d like to thank…
Rick for the opportunity and support in my career

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buckeye BBC Spotlight: Alex

Meet our Autumn Social Media Intern, Alex! We are excited to have her as a part of our growing Buckeye BBC crew, learning new skills, and helping manage our social media! Want to know a little more about her? School: The Ohio State University Major: Journalism and Strategic Communications Year: Junior Goals for Internship: I have a few goals for my internship with Buckeye BBC. I would like to learn more about the business side of social media and how companies keep up their brand and remain relevant. Also, I want more experience in creating content for social media. I think this internship is going to help better my social media and communication skills for any future endeavors I may have. Hobbies: Although I don’t have much time for it anymore, my favorite hobby has always been reading. Other than that, I love to travel and try new foods. Hometown: Waynesfield, Ohio

Buckeye BBC Spotlight: Halle

Meet our Fall HR: Payroll and Brand Management Intern, Halle! We are excited to have her as a part of our growing Buckeye BBC crew, learning new skills, and helping manage our brand and grow our team! Want to know a little more about her? School : The Ohio State University Major : Strategic Communications major with minors in Spanish, Media Production, and Film Studies Year : Junior Goals For Internship : My goals are to gain experience in a modern, high energy work environment. Hobbies : Exercising,hanging with friends, and going to movies. Hometown : Long Beach, NY